Tuesday, May 10, 2011

✍ FYI: Fake Name Generator


For Your Information...
Fake Name Generator - As their site states "the Fake Name Generator is the most advanced name generator on the internet."

People, this site is great!  Not only can you get an American name complete with an american address but you can also get an Australian, Austrian, Belgian, French, German, Canadian, Polish, Italian, Spanish or Norwegian - just to name a few - names and addresses also! 



I was so excited I just had to play around with it.  I was thinking once of going undercover as a secret chinese guó ān bù 国安部, you know - like a CIA agent - but living in Germany, and this is what the generator came up with:

Hsin Tien
Invalidenstrasse 80
66484 Althornbach
Not only did it give me a name complete with address but it also gave me my own personal phone number, website, email address (a real one!), password, mother's maiden name, my birthday (It says I'm 33 by the way... cool), VISA number complete with expiry date, my occupation, a UPS tracking number and even my freakin' blood type!
Phone:  06338 59 84 12
Website:  InstantPositions.com
Email Address: HsinTien@example.com This is a real email address. Click here to use it!
Password: Phae3eix
Mother's Maiden name:  Ni
Birthday: March 30, 1978 (33 years old)
Visa:  4929 1235 8307 0727
Expires: 12/2013
Occupation: Barber
UPS Tracking Number: 1Z A43 833 32 0374 662 1
Blood type:  B+

This is absolutely fantastic when you need a fake name and/or address quickly... or anonymously! 
And by the way, it also gave me a fake weight and height:

Weight:  165 pounds (75 kilograms)
Height:  6' 2" (189 centimeters)

(For a chinese living in Germany, it's not bad eh?  I LOVE THIS THING!!)  Anything that makes me look 40 lbs. lighter, 10 inches taller and 30 years younger.... HELL -  I'll use it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving your comment!