Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lest We Forget - Remembering 9/11


The smoldering ruins of the World Trade Center 6 days after the attacks

Remembering that dreadful morning when I awoke to see on TV the first plane going through the first twin towers.. then not long after the 2nd - I knew immediately it was going to be a terrible day in history without ever realizing at the time that it was just the beginning of things to come...

What were those fools thinking? I could never understand their way of thinking or their so called 'religion of peace' - (or 'religion of pieces?') and don't even want to try anymore 'cause the more and more I try to understand, the more and more confusing, bizzare and horrendous their religion sounds.

As far as I'm concerned, any religion that promotes violence is no religion at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving your comment!