Monday, June 21, 2010

Men are Jerks, Women are Idiots!


Men can be so predictable sometimes - but so can women! I found this old pic of David Beckham checking out some cheerleaders' asses and Victoria getting all pissed!

Ok, maybe they've long since gotten over that incident, but this is a great example of how NOT to act when your man acts like a complete reeee-tard!
When will you women learn that's how men are period!

Shit, I'd stare too if there were women walking by me with their asses in my face and I'm no 'lesbi' - trust me!

C'mon women, let's not give them the 'upper-hand'. We are much too smart for that. Next time your man stares at another woman's ass or whatever, just reply "nice ass eh love?" and leave it at that.

It doesn't matter how beautiful you are or how good you are in bed, men will stare and gawk and salivate and... well, you get the picture.

Let them be men, they will love you all the more for it! And if they do take things a step further, then kick their sorry asses out the door OR you do the same. We have an old english saying: "what's good for the goose, is good for the gander".

I'm no expert, but I can say I'm speaking from experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving your comment!