Wednesday, November 13, 2013

ⓌⒽⒶⓉ Will ⓉⒽⒺⓎ Think of Ⓝ€✘Ⓣ: Stainless Steel Ice Cubes





Stainless Steel Ice Cubes

Don't water down your premium whiskey!  Get that chill without the 'thaw'.  These nifty stainless steel ice cubes should do the trick!










These 1-inch reuseable ice cubes will not only keep your drinks cool without the melt but won't give off any awful flavours that ice cubes tend to absorb.





Apparently, to reuse them again, all you have to do is rinse, dry and replace them in the freezer... until your next drink! And of course, they come with their own tray.






These cubes have been around for awhile but I've only heard of them now.  












Well, if anything, they'd make for a great gift!





















1 comment:

  1. I don't known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what Prophet Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inlaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now a happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun if you have any kind of problem he will help you restore your marriage life back again. contact him via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680  

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving your comment!