Saturday, October 22, 2011

☺On the Lighter Side... A Lawyer Riding in his Limo ...


A LAWYER RIDING HIS LIMO...

A lawyer riding in his limo sees two men along the roadside, eating grass. Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"
"We don't have money for food," says he. "We have to eat grass."
The lawyer says, "Come home with me and I'll feed you."
"But, sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there under that tree."
"Bring them along," the lawyer replied. Turning to the other man, he said, "You come with us also."
The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But, sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me."
"Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered.
They all entered the car, which was no easy task even for a car as large as the limousine.
Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for thinking of all of us."
The lawyer replied, "Think nothing of it. You'll love my place. The grass is at least a foot high."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving your comment!