Saturday, September 3, 2011

☺On The Lighter Side... Some Funny Quotes


SOME FUNNY QUOTES ....


"If you ever see me getting beaten by the police, put down the
video camera and come help me."
--Bobcat Goldthwait

"I've been doing the Fonda workout: the Peter Fonda workout. That's where I wake up, take a hit of acid, smoke a joint, and run to my sister's house and ask her for money."
--Kevin Meaney

"My mom said she learned how to swim. Someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. That's how she learned how to swim. I said, 'Mom, they weren't trying to teach you how to swim.' "
--Paula Poundstone

"In elementary school, in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from smallest to tallest. What is the logic? Do tall people burn slower?"
--Warren Hutcherson

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
--Elayne Boosler

"Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?"
--John Mendoza

"You have to stay in shape.  My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60.  She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is."
--Ellen Degeneres

"A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study: Duh."
--Conan O'Brien

"Relationships are hard. It's like a full-time job, and we should treat
it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they
should give you two weeks' notice. There should beseverance pay, and
before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp."
- Bob Ettinger


Have you ever noticed?  Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac!
- George Carlin

First you forget names, then you forget faces.  Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down.
- George Burns

"People say New Yorkers can't get along.  Not true.  I saw two New Yorkers, complete strangers, sharing a cab.  One guy took the tires and the radio; the other guy took the engine." 
- David Letterman

"Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there.  I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem.  Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash."
- Jerry Seinfeld







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving your comment!