Tuesday, July 26, 2011

✍ FYI: The Death Clock(s)


For Your Information...
The Death Clock(s)!

Ok, so we've all heard it before - "The only 2 things certain in life are death and taxes.." 

We all know we're going to die someday, but next to 'how', wouldn't it be great to know 'when'?  Maybe great is not the best word to use here so I'll rephrase that... wouldn't it be interesting to know when?

Well, The Death Clock site should be able to give you a rough idea.


It seems they base their results on 7 questions:

Day of Birth

Month of Birth

Year of Birth

Sex (Male or Female)

Mode (Normal, Pessimistic, Sadistic or Optomistic)

BMI (Body Max Index, which you can calculate on the same page)

Smoking Status (Non-smoker or Smoker)


And that's it!  So I gave it a try and ... well, it said I was already DEAD, .... almost 6 years ago.... 





So I'm thinking either my entire life was just one big 'make-believe' and I'm not really here, which means I'm a ghost and my friends and relatives are not really here also which means they are also ghosts and ... shit, or maybe they made a mistake. So, I tried again...  with much better results, (phew!)...



So all this dying and death got me thinking.. Are there other sites out there that do the same thing and if so, how do the times of death compare?


death-clock.org:
Predicting the demise of others since 2006

This site basically asks the same questions as the above site but with 2 extras

Alcohol consumption (Never, Once a Month, 2-4 times per Month, 2 times a Week, Daily and I'm Constantly Blotto (whatever that means, lol)) and

Country

The results:



The Death Clock Prediction

You will live to be 84 years, 10 months and 28 days old!
14514 Days, 01 Hours, 08 Minutes, 22 Seconds...
Avg life expectancy of other Female testers from Canada with your BMI: 79.9 years old





findyourfate.com/deathmeter

This site asked waaaaaaaaaaay too many questions for my liking but I guess in the end it gave better results, lol.  Actually the more tests I took, the longer my life expectancy seem to be!
Some of the questions this site asked were:

Place of birth / life spent more than 75%

Do you engage in unprotected sex with different partners?

Do you share needles during drug usage?

How much time do you spend in the Sun?

How often do you Exercise?

How often do you eat Processed Meat, Poultry?

How often do you Brush/Floss your Teeth?

By now, I'm like "WTF?"... but I reluctantly went on and finally got my results:






My Armageddon day was Feb 2nd, 2053!

There's also your Death Calculator - the Original Longevity Death Calculator © by doctor David Demko which has a 55-Question Quiz and claims to be continually updated based on scientific, peer-reviewed research.

My results:

"Your score is an estimate of how long you can expect to live. A score less than 79 years is a "wake-up call" alerting you to take positive action."


So I guess I'm in a whole heap of trouble here!






Anyways, that's enough for me!  In the end, we all know our time's up.. when our time's up!  These sites, by no means, claim to predict actual date of death.
But wasn't it fun trying to find out?







Source:  MFS-UsefulLinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving your comment!