Friday, June 10, 2011

ⓌⒽⒶⓉ Will ⓉⒽⒺⓎ Think of Ⓝ€✘Ⓣ: The Love Seat Toilet


The Love Seat Toilet! ... say what?



Where do I even begin to start with this one?  A love seat toilet.. is this for real?  Unfortunately, yes.
This invention reminds me of a person who has waaaaaaay too much time on his hands.





"This is a Love Seat Toilet designed for two people to used together. The design is in a form of two attached piggy in order to make some fun to the most personal moment and make it less embarrassing. The user have to sit back to back to each other, this setting suggested that: you are very important to your loved one! The Love Seat Toilet adds color to our daily life as it provides a chance for the couple to share the most personal time intimately together. It is a special moment for both of them. The enhancement of communications could also apply within a family, too. It is also an environment friendly design as it could save much water in the toilet when two people is using it at the same time."

Make some fun to the most 'personal 'moment?  Are you serious??  It's more like 'embarassing' moment.  Ok, people don't forget back-in-the-day when we had the old out-houses with 2 or more toilets together... you know, when we had no other choice but to use it beside whoever was using it also (sorry, I'm starting to sound gross), but let's get realistic here.  I mean, we're not back in roman times people... there is no need for more than one person at a time using the toilet.  Romantic or otherwise!




Ok folks, I'm sorry but I don't care what this inventor says there is just no way in HELL I'd be able to get romantic on a toilet or toilets, I should say - no way (well, unless I was drunk of course).  But this is terribly unromantic.  If I must use a two-seater toilet I'd much prefer to use the one below....





I think I could even get romantic on this one... if it's parked in a garage that is.



What Will They Think of Next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving your comment!