Monday, March 28, 2011

Are You Freakin' Kidding Me? Another Election?



Ok, I wasn't going to write this post but I can't help it. 

I can't believe we're going to have another election already here in Canada with all that is happening around us in the world right now.  Why?  Why exactly are we having this election again?.... Because Ignatieff (Elitist Iggy) and Jack Layton (Pretty Boy Jack) and Gilles Duceppe (Separitst Ceppe) aka The Three Stooges, say so?

C'mon.  Give me a freakin' break.  These elections are as much needed as winter mittens on the 1st of July.  I don't know much about politics and I don't really want to.  I don't know much about politics - and there's no need to.  But what I do know is that Canada has never been recognized more on the world scale (in a positive way) since Harper has been in power.  He is the only one with enough integrity and GUTS to stand up to the United Nations and say what is right.  He stands up against Islamic Extremists.  Need I say more? 
These are only but a few, of the things I can recall at the moment 'off-the-top-of-my-head'.   But there are many more...

Why do those three stooges insist on constantly trying to get him out?  Why?  Because they're jealous and power hungry, that's why.  Leave well enough alone and don't mess with a good thing.

You know what, this election may be a good thing after all.  When it's all said and done, let's hope all three finally get the hint - WE DON'T WANT YOU.  HARPER IS THEEEE MAN!  GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON! GRRRRRRRRRRR!


NOW I'M TOO PISSED TO POST!  See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving your comment!