Windows Vista is automatically installed with many features, not always useful for the use of your computer. You can optimize your system and win a few seconds to start disabling the functionality you're not using. Here is how:
1. Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
2. Click on the Programs icon.
3. Then click the Enable or disable Windows features of the Programs and Features heading.
4. Click the Continue button.
5. The list of features of the system is displayed. Uncheck the boxes just before the features you do not and you want to disable. For example, you can uncheck the box in front of optional components for Tablet PC if you do not have a Tablet PC, before games if you do not use Windows games before DFS Replication Service Windows if you do not need to synchronize files between multiple computers, etc..
6. Finally, click on the OK button at any time you can re-checking features and return them in their previous state.