Thursday, December 9, 2010

OMG - Our Prime Minister Sings... Kind of, sort of

After getting home from work last night and finally sitting down to watch the local news, I almost did a head spin when I heard our Prime Minister was 'singing' at the annual Conservative Caucus Christmas Party.  I had to do the 'say what?' gesture.  "Our Prime Minister singing?"  I had to see this.

Well, let's just say at first I was turning a few shades of red, because John Lennon he surely isn't, but at the end I thought, you know what, ok, so what if he's an octave (or two) off, at least he seems quite happy and 'comfortable' - albeit too comfortable, belting out tunes ranging from The Rolling Stones to The Who.  He even did a tribute to John Lennon commemorating the 30th anniversary of his death..... on the piano!  My gosh, where have I been, I didn't even know he could play the piano!!

The bottom line is, I'd rather take our 'off-tune', off-beat, down-to-earth, baby-face Prime Minister than his US counterpart any day!

Rock on Prime Minister Harper - Rock ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving your comment!