Wednesday, August 25, 2010

5 Food Myths Busted!

Grocery shopping mistakes that are costing you money and quality

Another great article from the website EatingWell! :

Are brown eggs really more nutritious than white? Since I work for EatingWell, I get my share of these questions from family and friends (right after they ask me for my favorite recipes!). When I tell them that they just bought into a common grocery shopping myth that may cost them more money, they can’t resist asking for more. So I’m happy to bust 5 of these common grocery shopping myths right here, to help you save money without sacrificing quality.

Food Myth #1: Eggs with brown shells are more nutritious than those with white shells.
The color of the eggshell does not affect nutrition, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving your comment!